Babolat is an awesome brand for tennis lovers. They come out one after one new tennis racket. Today’s we introduce you to the comparison between the Babolat aero g vs pure aero tennis racquets.
It is a high performer racket and makes it easier to add spin. These two rackets are Rafael Nadal’s best choice of these racquets. This two-racket was designed for beginner to intermediate players in mind. Both are 100% graphite frame and top-selling tennis racquets.
It offers impressive playability and an affordable performance racquet. To use tour inspire technologies to add spin and power, without compromising comfort to your game.
Babolat Aero G vs Pure Aero Review
Both Babolat aero g vs pure aero is the best choice but why? we narrate it details below to see the individual feature and comparison. So let’s start!
|Price on Amazon|
|Price on Amazon|
1. Babolat Aero G Tennis Racquet
Increase your list of favorites with this smart selection: Babolat Aero G Tennis Racquet. It comes with quite a fashionable appearance. People of any age and sex can use this G tennis racquet with full freedom and endeavor.
Intermediate players with medium stroke styles will get the best out of it. Others with no skill or more can also utilize this racquet with a little practice and exercise.
- Material: This strong Babolat Aero G Tennis is a graphite-made strong racquet; suitable for players of any level.
- Head size: Everyone loves the 102 square inch head of this racket to support you more to hut the ball from the perfect spot.
- Weight compensator: It weighs 9.5 ounces. And I know there are many other lighter racquets than this range in the market. However, this added weight compensates for increased swing and powerful shots.
- Handle: The 27 inches long handle is ideal for ergonomic grip and long-lasting booster shots.
- Unisex racket
- Ideal for intermediate players.
- Easy to control.
- Flexible grip.
- Optimum length.
- Vulnerable to the external force.
- Slightly heavier.
2. Babolat Pure Aero Tennis Racquet
Babolat Pure Aero 2019 is an updated version of previous Aero models from Babolat. It is enhanced in performance, strike, and full of life. Where weight was an issue for some of the Aero tennis racquets from Babolat, this Babolat racquet overcame all the barriers of its ancestors.
Thanks to the manufacturer for using the carbon PLY stabilizer. It ensures a regular hold and makes it comfortable for the users. You can buy this product for any experiment with the game. It is an ideal model for any casual friendly match.
- Material: Babolat Pure Aero 2019 is made of graphite; offering a stronghold all the time.
- Color: It is available in two different colors; yellow and black. Choose the variety that goes with your personality; this is a unisex product suitable for any gender.
- Weight: It weighs only 310 gm. This lightweight was essential for having a developed version of Aero Tennis racquets. With striking performance, you can also have a very trouble-free and light gaming experience.
- Handle: The handle is 4 and ⅜ inches; ideal for any Tennis sport.
- Available in two colors.
- The ideal length for tennis.
- Best for regular use.
- Not suitable for professionals.
Comparison Between the Babolat Aero G vs Pure Aero
We think you read Babolat aero g review and Babolat pure aero both are undoubtedly fresh and pure hit tennis rackets. For clear understanding, we cover different titles on both of the rackets. Also, a clear comparison between them that I try to upload.
Babolat Aero G Tennis Racquet Review
Babolat Aero G is an ideal balance of power tennis racket. Is the item durable? yes, it is slightly heavier and easy to control. It is best for intermediate tennis players both male and female players can definitely use it.
Babolat Pure Aero Tennis Racquet Review
Babolat Pure Aero is increasing racquet head speed. It is a beautiful bright yellow and black finish which is best for intermediate tennis players.
If you have any confusion further or look at others Babolat checks out here babolat drive max 110 vs head ti s6 review.
Pure Aero is the name of the tennis racquet which is come from the Babolat brand of the tennis racket. Pure Aero is ideal for tennis players who want to dominate with pace and spin.
It is a series that has something for all abilities of the player level. It gives you a lively beam and a speedy feel. It is a perfect combination and hits the flat shots with confidence. We highly recommended it.
Tennis grip size is a vital part of playing tennis. Because the right grip size racket will help you feel natural and comfortable.
If you looking for better power to support your game, it is a responsive tennis racket that will help you to generate the extra power that are you looking for.
Also, its entire graphite layup and exclusive construction. Babolat promises you the Aero G to make sure your experience a level of power that your opponent wasn’t expecting.
Pure Aero and Aero G are designed to combine the Aero Modular Technology with slightly bigger head size (660cm²/102 sq. in.). It will ensure your spin power while you provide effective power to perform skillful shots.
FAQ of the Babolat Aero G vs Pure Aero
What is Babolat G?
Babolat g means Babolat aero g which is a full graphite frame and it is comfortable to weigh 10.1 ounces strung. It is 102 square inches and used a woofer system.
Is Babolat coming out with a new pure Aero?
This is the Babolat brand that comes out new Pure Aero in 2020. When Rafale Nadal attempts to make a slightly control frame, that still provides the power and plow-through that is why the Aero Series has been known for.
What pros use Babolat Pure Aero?
This Babolat Pure Aero is top selling tennis racquet. It has extra power that Rafael Nadal reported having recently and added 2 grams to the weight of the rackets. This racquet has been designed in close consultation with a tennis star.
Babolat never you feel disappointed, it gives you new things every after new model. We think we cover your Babolat aero g vs pure aero tennis racquets. We recommend both are good tennis rackets, the first time you can try them.