Best Intermediate Tennis Rackets
A tennis racket is one of the most important types of equipment for a tennis game. Your performance in tennis widely depends on your tennis racket. So best intermediate tennis rackets
Having a good tennis racket will both increase skill and performance. But it would be best if you had different tennis rackets according to your level of playing.
Today, I am here to discuss the topic “Best Intermediate tennis rackets.” After long research, I have finally chosen 10 quality tennis rackets for intermediate tennis players. So, further, any discussion, let’s get into the main point.
Best Intermediate Tennis Rackets Reviews List
Before we see the feature and drawbacks, we peer to the best intermediate tennis rackets list.
- Babolat Strike Evo Tennis Racquet
- Babolat 2019 Boost D (Boost Drive) Tennis Racquet
- Wilson [K] Zero Strung Performance Value Tennis Racket
- Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Edition Tennis Racquet
- Wilson Six.One Lite 102 Tennis Racket
- Wilson Blade v7 98 16×19 Tennis Racquet
- Wilson Clash 100 Tennis Racquet
- HEAD Graphene 360 Instinct MP Tennis Racquet
- Wilson Blade v7 98 18×20 Tennis Racquet
- HEAD Ti.S6 Strung Tennis Racket
1 Babolat Strike Evo Tennis Racquet
For the very first recommendation, I have chosen a tennis bat from Babolat. Without any doubt, this bat is known as the best intermediate tennis racket bat. However, I am talking about Babolat Strike Evo Tennis Racquet.
This Strick Evo racquet is completely made of high-quality graphite. This kind of material provides long-lasting service and enough durability. The nylons net is also not straightforward to tear off.
A 4 1/4 inches grip is here with the bat. You can so grab it perfectly. The size is just perfect for you, and it doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or intermediate player. So, you don’t have to think much as you can use it for long.
• This racquet bat has come with 4 different size variations.
• C2 Evo Feel is here to ensure high sock absorption.
• Head Size is about 102 square inches or 658.06 square centimeters.
• Length of this bat is around 27 inches or 68.58 centimeters.
• Strung Weight is not too much, and it is about 10oz or 283 gm.
• Beamwidth of this racket measures nearly 23 mm, 26mm, and 23mm.
• Black and white Babolat racquet cover with adjustable shoulder strap.
• Good for both pros and beginners.
• Provides a large sweet spot.
• Standard grip size.
• No serious point of complaint has come yet.
2 Babolat 2019 Boost D (Boost Drive) Tennis Racquet
Babolat has another stunning racquet, and I especially recommend this one to those who love blue. It is Babolat 2019 Boost D Tennis Racquet, and it comes with the boost drive function.
This 27 inches long racquet is made of high-quality carbon fiber. It is strong and lasts for years long. As the grip size varies, you can buy whatever size you fit well. Also, the handsome color will blow your mind just when you’ll see it.
It is a completely featured maneuverable racquet that is good for intermediate players. It is unique in design and comfortable to hold. Even to ensure better performance, this bat is designed with the Woofer Grommet system.
• This bat has around a 105 square inches head
• The strung of this racquet is about 9.8 ounce.
• It is 27 inches long, and the pattern measures 16×19 inches.
• Comes with 3 different size variations.
• 5 different grip sizes are also available.
• A padded racquet bag is also there.
• Standard grip size.
• Good for both male and female players.
• Blue color body with a black grip.
• High-quality material for long-lasting performance.
• Some users questioned about the strings’ durability.
3 Wilson [K] Zero Strung Performance Value Tennis Racket
Let’s meet another best intermediate tennis racquet from Wilson. Don’t tell me that you are a tennis fan but not familiar with the name Wilson. However, Wilson Zero Strung Performance Value Tennis Racket is one I am talking about.
The composite carbon material is used to craft this product. Also, it is quite light in weight and very durable. I can assure you that you will be able to use this racquet for years without any maintenance. It is the best intermediate tennis racket.
K Factor technology is used to design this Racquet. It helps to incorporate three critical elements to ensure the effectiveness of the frame. Besides, the structure is just perfect for keeping an appropriate balance while using.
• It is approximately 29 inches in length,12.5 inches in width, and 1 inch in strip thickness.
• The grip is around 4 1/4 inches long.
• The racquet is very light in weight and it is not more than 0.36 kilograms.
• Oversized head provides extra-long sweet spot.
• The length of this racquet provides extended reach and court coverage.
• Modern Kompact Center technology.
• Different size variations.
• Extra large sweet spot.
• 106 square inches head size.
• A few numbers of users have found the strings not much Durable.
4 Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Edition Tennis Racquet
Some of you must wish to try a racquet with the most handsome appearance. For them, my suggestion will follow a racquet by Babolat again. However, this time, it is Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Edition Tennis Racquet.
With 5 different grip size variations and length size variations, this racquet comes to make a great impression. It is made of high-quality composite, and that ensures durability to suffice your expectations.
This 27 inches long bat is well structured and comes with a magical white and blue color. The strings have two color variations, including black and blue. Also, it is comfortable to hold and easy to balance. it is the best intermediate tennis rackets
• Head of this bat is 102 square inches.
• Strung weight is around 9.6 ounces
• Babolat Syntec Lite grip tape for a comfortable experience.
• Woofer string technology is here to allow free string movement.
• String Pattern measures 16 mains x 19 crosses.
• String Tension of this bat is about 50 – 55 pounds.
• Different size variations.
• Woofer string technology.
• Extended sweet spot.
• Different colour variations.
• Good for both male and female players.
• No serious issue has come up about this product.
5 Wilson Six.One Lite 102 Tennis Racket
I have another option for you if you are an intermediate tennis player. And for sure, I am talking about Wilson Six. One Lite 102 Tennis Racket. Wilson is well-known as the manufacturer of the best intermediate tennis racquet.
A beautiful appearance of grayish-white and blood red is coming with this bat. It is easy to handle and balance while playing. Besides, it comes with different size variations that let you buy the appropriate one for you.
This lightweight tennis bat is made of graphite. Indeed it is long-lasting and quite durable. Plus, it is good for both male and female players and intermediate and pro-level players.
• There are 2 different size variations.
• BLX technology is here that reduces vibrations and also enhances the feel while playing.
• L1 grip size is used to provide better control over your bat.
• The product measures around 27.95 x 9.06 x 16.93 inches.
• It is very light in weight and not more than 0.56 kilograms.
• Standard grip size.
• Variations in colour and size.
• Creates less vibration.
• Unisex and good for intermediate and advanced players.
• According to some users, the strings get loosen after a considerable time of usages.
6 Wilson Blade v7 98 16×19 Tennis Racquet
Another of Wilson’s racquet is here, and I cannot avoid it to recommend for its super fine features. It’s Wilson Blade v7 98 16×19 Tennis Racquet. With a bold appearance, this racquet performs just perfectly.
If you like to try a racquet with various grip size options, then I wonder what can act better than this one. Also, this bat has a lot of string color options. For modern technology, it is easy to balance and use.
This lightweight tennis racquet is full of rich features. It is made of high-quality graphite and carbon fiber. Also, it is especially recommended for intermediate tennis players.
• 5 different grip sizes are available.
• You can try any of 6 different string colors.
• Wilson Synthetic Gut Power core comes with high energy wraps that ensure a livelier response.
• Head Size of this bat is 98 square inches.
• The length of this bat is around 27 inches.
• Strung weight is only 11.4oz, and the balance is about 4pts.
• The graphite string tension is around 50-60 lbs.
• Good for both boys and girls.
• Variations in sizes and colours.
• 16 gauge synthetic guts.
• Extended sweet spot.
• Comes with featured Feel Flex.
• No one ever issued a serious complaint about this racquet.
7 Wilson Clash 100 Tennis Racquet
The most popular game of the winter season is badminton and tennis for which you must have a racquet and a shuttlecock or rubber ball.
Many things depend on the racquet’s quality so you should choose the best quality racquet first. Wilson Clash 100 Tennis Racquet is considered one of the best quality racquets you are looking for. It is the best intermediate tennis racket.
The brand Wilson always tries to provide the latest tennis equipment to the customers. This Clash 100 racquet features a unique frame and body construction, which gives ultimate control.
Moreover, it is the leading among all the racquets in flexibility, horizontal and vertical bending, and torsional stability. Let’s know more about this product in the next segments of features, pros, and cons.
• Constructed with a mixture of best-in-class control and flexibility that includes proprietary carbon mapping.
• Have a StableSmart frame geometry that maintains great stability.
• Stiffness is 55 and string pattern 16×19 that provides the amazing horizontal and vertical bending facility.
• Lighter in weight than other racquets.
• Flexibility and stability are awesome.
• It is arm friendly as well.
• The co-poly strings seem a little softer according to the frame.
8 HEAD Graphene 360 Instinct MP Tennis Racquet
Presenting you a powerful tennis racket from popular brand Head. This racket is very much popular for its cross-section design. The design provides easy playability and more stability. The racket also uses Graphene 360 technology. It ensures more power per hit.
The string of the racket is also firm enough to provide a shock-less shot. It will eliminate vibration and provide balance while playing. The string size of the racket is 16/9
The beginners and intermediate players will get extra benefits from this tennis racket. The racket’s head size is slightly bigger, so you will get a larger sweet spot for hitting. Finally, looking at the attractive design, one must love these intermediate tennis rackets.
• Weight: 300 gram
• Compatible with Graphene 360 technology.
• Head size: 100 sq inch
• Appropriate for beginners and intermediate tennis players.
• Cross-section design.
• Lightweight racket.
• Supreme comfort.
• You will receive it unstrung.
9 Wilson Blade v7 98 18×20 Tennis Racquet
Get introduced to another famous tennis racket for getting the next-level performance. The racket comes with a head size of 98 sq, a strung weight of 11.4 oz, and a length of 27. The guy power synthetic string is another advantageous fact. It ensures comfort and all-around performance on the court.
The core materials of the rackets are graphite and carbon fiber. Undoubtedly, this tennis racket will last very long. The dense string pattern size is 18×20. It provides extra stability as well as good control.
The racket is also compatible with FeelFlex technical that makes it flexible. The added top grip taper also helps in placing the top handgrip.
The string of the racket is stronger with high energy wrap. It ensures the livelier response band an effective combination of control and power. The racket is appropriate for intermediate and advanced leveled players.
• Material: Solid core synthetic gut power string, carbon fiber, graphite
• Top grip taper for better grip placement.
• Added FeelFlex technology.
• For advanced level and intermediate players.
• Arm-friendly string.
• Easy control with more power.
• If you want a custom color string, then the Wilson logo won’t be included in the string.
10 HEAD Ti.S6 Strung Tennis Racket
Here is another impressive racket from Head with a super stiff construction of graphite and titanium. The provides the maximum power and lasts longer than other rackets. The manufacturer also used the shock top technology and soft grips for vibration reduction and a comfortable feel.
The racket is lightweight and appropriate for intermediate tennis players. You will experience a good power and control combination while playing with this racket. The head size of the racket is slightly larger for better performance for the beginners and intermediate.
The racket comes with a big size head core pro tennis bag. It can carry 2 tennis rackets at a time. There are a side accessory pocket and padded shoulder straps for carrying with ease.
Considering the overall price, features of the racket, and the carrying bag, the racket comes at an affordable price. So, why wait for more? Could you get to the link and order it now?
• Compatible with shock stop technology for eliminating vibration.
• Flexible and appropriate for all-around court play.
• Larger tennis bag for double racket carrying.
• Comes in 2 colors; black and grey
• Material: Graphite and Titanium
• Good and comfortable grip
• Oversized and lightweight.
• Not appropriate for the advanced level players.
Buying Guide for the Best Intermediate Tennis Racket
In my suggested list, there are different types of tennis rackets. Some are heavy, some light, some have a large head size, some have a medium size, and others.
How do you know which one goes perfect with you? Here I am with another point to help you in choosing the perfect tennis racket for you. So, keep reading. It is the best intermediate tennis racket.
Weight of the Racket
One of the major facts about a tennis racket is the weight of the racket. Heavy or light, both are beneficial. Most people choose lightweight rackets because they are easy to maneuver. But you won’t get maximum power with a light racket.
If you have enough strength and ability, then I suggest a heavier racket. It improves the swings, provides more power, control, and spin. The racket weight should be within a limit of 285-305 grams. So, it would be best if you considered this fact before you choose one.
Head size depends on the level of your performance. If you are a beginner, then you should choose one with a larger head size. It will give you more space and let you middling the ball.
But for getting more comfortable in swing, a racket with a smaller head size is better. It will be beneficial for better precision and control.
Apart from this, the main thing is which one you are comfortable with. If you think a large size is more comfortable, then choose that. If you feel a small size is better, then go like that.
The most common head size is 100 sq inch. The smaller rackets come with 97-98 sq inches, and the bigger one comes up to 105 sq inch. best intermediate tennis rackets
Power & Control Combination
Most people never consider this fact, but to me, it is an important factor. The common problem we face while powering a shot, we lose control, and the ball goes wrong. You have to make sure your new racket won’t be like this.
I suggest a medium-weight racket with strong string with energy wrapping functions. It helps to balance the power and control. It would help if you also learned balancing before considering this fact.
To ensure durability, look after the frame and the string of the racket. Make sure the frame of the racket is strong enough to survive simple collisions and drops. Besides, make sure the racket string is firm enough to stay still and strong after powerful hits. It will also help you in balancing if the string is strong.
This fact is important for all levels of players. If you want smooth gameplay, then choose a comfortable racket. Make sure you get a good grip and balance. Also, take some shots and understand how you feel. You must be easy and comfortable with every hit.
As it is an intermediate tennis racket, you must care for the budget. I think one shouldn’t cost excessively on an intermediate racket. When you buy an advanced level tennis racket, then you can cost big.
All of my suggested rackets are in an affordable price range. Have a check again for getting the best cheap intermediate tennis rackets.
FAQ on the Best Intermediate Tennis Rackets
What is a good tennis racket for an intermediate player?
A good tennis racket comes with some quality features. It must be durable and powerful. It will ensure good balance, control, spin, and swing. The price range of the racket will be within the limit. Check out my suggested products for further details.
Is Babolat better than Wilson?
Both of the brands are popular. It’s hard to define which is better. But Wilson is widely used. If you consider a racket for women, then Babolat is better than Wilson. But for getting the best men’s intermediate tennis racket, Wilson is ahead.
What shout is the weight of a tennis racket?
A quality tennis racket comes with a weight of 285-310 grams. It is not any fixed range, but a racket in this range is better for controlling, balancing, and power shooting. An intermediate racket will be slightly heavier than a beginner tennis racket.
What head size should you choose?
I have already discussed head size in the buying guide. Again mentioned, the appropriate head size is 98-105 sq inches. The most common size is 100 sq inch. For the beginner, 100+ sq inch is better. The advanced players generally play with a 100- sq inch head size.
Tennis Racket Care Tips and Maintenance
Getting a tennis racket is not the end of everything. You have to learn how to care for a tennis racket. Here I will show some caring and maintenance tips.
• Always use cover while carrying the racket.
• Keep your racket out of the heat.
• Restring the racket at least twice a year.
• Cold temperature makes the racket brittle. So avoid cold temperature.
• Store it in a clean place.
• Always clean the racket after every day matches.
• Change the grip when requires for better performance.
I have described the 10 best intermediate tennis rackets with a different brand and different features. I have also discussed a buying guide that must help you in choosing the appropriate racket for you.
Understand your weak point and check out the features of the suggested rackets. Choose the racket that will improve your performance. Good luck getting the best racket.