Have you decided to use walker balls in your walker? Excellent decision. But before trying it, you need to achieve some knowledge about it. How to Alternative to Tennis Balls on Walker?-Why and How to Use?
In this article, I will discuss why you will use it. How will you use it, and it is safe for you or not? So, further, any discussion, let’s go to the main points.
Why Do People Put Tennis Balls on Walker?
There are some reasons for using tennis balls on the walker. The main advantage of using it is to gain a little more traction and stability. As it has more surface area, it will provide more traction. So the best way to cut tennis balls for walkers?
Further, this Pre-cut ball protects floors from scuffs and scrapes. Besides, walker-ball glides smoothly across most surfaces. Do those balls have many colors? Which one do you like most? Even so example, Duromed tennis walker ball
Walkers generally come with rubber tips on the bottom. They are not slippy enough to move easily. Sometimes they can cause harm to carpets. If you use a walking ball, then you won’t face this problem.
Nobody likes dirty walkers. If you use a walker ball, you will get rid of dirt in the leg of your walker.
How to Select as an Alternative to Tennis Balls on Walker with Reviews
We found the best pre-cut tennis balls and walker glide balls that are included here. Also, this article not only reviews but also shows you how to make a pre-cut tennis ball for a walker. Here are different walker glide or pre-cut tennis balls. Which one is your choice, pick up? So let’s go to check it out of their reviews
1#Really Good Stuff Quiet Chair Stay-Put Foot Cover
2#The Classics Chair Sox, Yellow, 4 Count (TPG-230)
3#The Classics Chair Sox Blue 4 Count Set
4#Penn, Wilson, etc. 80 PreCut Pre-Cut Tennis Balls for Chairs
5#200 PreCut Recycled Tennis Balls For Chairs (Bulk)
6#Mabis Dmi Healthcare Pre-Cut Walker Glide Balls, Purple, One Pair
7#Drive Medical Deluxe Walker Rear Tennis Ball Glides, Yellow
8#NOVA Medical Products Walker Glide Skis
9# Drive Medical Replacement Tennis Ball Glide Pads
10#Tulimed Gray Walker Ski Glides
1#Really Good Stuff Quiet Chair Stay-Put Foot Cover
In the first recommendation, I love to mention a product from Really Good Stuff. And this one is the Quiet Chat Foot Cover. It is a set of 24 black and white tennis balls.
This supportive foot cover for the chair fits perfectly for any chair. They are highly suggested for classrooms, offices, and similar institutions. Best way to the pre-cut tennis ball, the instruction below this article
• Noise reduction technology to drag the chair silently.
• Don’t let the floor gets scratches.
• 3 inches diameter of measurement fits any chair and desk.
• Recommended to use for single-seat chairs and desk.
2. The Classics Chair Sox, Yellow, 4 Count (TPG-230)
Let’s check out another silent solution for your steel leg chairs. The Classic Chair Sox is a set of 4 yellow color Tennis balls. And these versatile balls fit any chair.
It is ready to use, and the pre-cut design will save you time from cutting them individually. You have to open the pack and adjust it with your chairs.
• It eliminates irritating noise created for shuffling chairs.
• Pack of 4 is perfect for one chair.
• It is straightforward to assemble.
• Suggested for use in classroom and office.
You can also try the blue set of Classic Chair Sox. It is also a set of four blue color Tennis balls. And so, it fits a chair or desk just perfectly.
You can use this set of chair sox in the classroom or office. They work great to reduce noise while moving the chair or dragging on the floor.
• This pack of Tennis balls comes with a 6 x 2.5 x 8-inch diameter.
• The balls are pre-cut and ready to use.
• They eliminate chair shuffling noise.
• Fits any single-seat chair and desk.
If you are looking for a Tennis ball set for around 20 chairs, I suggest you. Chair sox of Penn, Wilson comes with a set of 80 balls.
As it comes with a huge amount, it is suggested for use in office, canteen, and classroom. For the floor, it works great, and keep it scratch-less.
• The balls come with a pre-cut design.
• They are easy to assemble and ready to use.
• Noise reduction technology to help you move a chair silently.
• Each Tennis ball is around 2 3/8″ in size diameter.
Large size pack
5. 200 PreCut Recycled Tennis Balls For Chairs (Bulk)
Let’s take a look at 200 PreCut Recycled Tennis Balls. It is a versatile package and contains approximately 200 balls that are ready to use
These balls will make your office, home, or school quiet and keep the floors safe from unwanted damages. They will fit on the feet of all kinds of chairs and tables.
• Removes noises while moving chairs, tables, and other furniture.
• Protects the floor from scratches and bumps.
• Comes in a suitable cut to fit perfectly on standard tables and chairs’ bottoms
Here are Mabis Dmi Healthcare Pre-Cut Walker Glide Balls, which are ready to use. This package contains a pair of purple-colored balls.
These balls are Pre-Cut in perfect sizes to fit any furniture with footholds. This package is great for home use.
• Ready to use, and users don’t need to cut the balls.
• Protects the floor from scratches and uneven marks.
• Glides on almost all types of surfaces.
• Comes in a hassle-free lightweight package.
Don’t need cut balls
7. Drive Medical Deluxe Walker Rear Tennis Ball Glides, Yellow
Check out Drive Medical Deluxe Walker Rear Tennis Ball Glides by Drive Medical. They are made of plastic material, which ensures long-lasting durability.
Each package contains a pair of balls which perfectly fill on most of the tennis walkers. It offers a superior gliding facility.
• Easy to set up on the tennis walkers.
• Offers safe and smooth gliding experience.
• Removes excessive noise and protects the floor from potential scratches.
• Offers superior durability comparing to plastic glide caps.
8. NOVA Medical Products Walker Glide Skis
Nova Medical Products also include a nice set of chair sox or Walker Glide Skis. It is actually not for chairs, but walker stands with 2-wheel legs and two bare legs.
This glide set is of a pair of skis, and they are gray in color. It makes the walker easy to move and keeps the floor cleaner.
• Each of the glide Skies is 1 1/8 inches in diameter.
• The universal size fits any walker glide perfectly.
• It reduces noise and doesn’t let the floor get scratches.
• Provides extra safety for the patients.
Hospital use for best result
9. Drive Medical Replacement Tennis Ball Glide Pads
If you are looking for an alternative to Tennis balls to use chair sox, try Drive Medical Glide pads. It is a set of 4 yellow color glide pads.
These glide pads are very easy to assemble. They provide additional security to move the walker and chairs for the patients. And so, it is recommended to use in hospital and classroom.
• The set of 4 pads is only 0.06 Pounds in weight.
• They are made of high-quality rubber and quite durable.
• Good for eliminating distracting noise.
• Make the movement smooth and quiet.
10. Tulimed Gray Tennis Balls on Walker Ski Glides
I have another suggestion if you want to try a set of one pair glide. Timed Gray Walker Glides are very durable and protective.
A heavy-duty design helps you use it in any place like a hospital. Also, it won’t crack so easily like the Tennis balls. Moreover, it fits any 1-inch diameter tube leg of a chair, desk, and walker.
• Comes with easy assemble and tool-free installation.
• Let the users glide quietly and smoothly over any type of surfaces.
• Universal size lets it fit with any walker’s legs.
• A very high-quality plastic is used to make it durable.
11. Penco Walker Ski Glides Universal, Silver Gray
And here, we are in the final recommendation, and it is Penco Walker Ski Glides. It is a set of only one-piece glide. It is durable and ready to use.
This glide works well on any floor of its Anti-Slip and shock-absorbing technology. Unlike a Tennis ball, it won’t crack so easily.
• Fit any tube leg from 1 to 1 1/8 inches in diameter.
• Eliminates noise and scratches on the floor.
• Make the movement of the chair and walker smooth and calm.
• Self-fitting mechanism will make it easy to assemble.
Let’s get the points at a glance.
#More traction and stability.
#Protectant carpets and floors from scrapes and scuff marks.
#Anywhere easy to move.
#Keeps the walker clean.
#Help your favorite pet’s busy.
#Very high environment friendly
#To remove or easy to recycle
Best way to cut tennis balls for walkers?
What are walker balls? Most of us are familiar with the term “Walker ball.” Here I will help you to gain a bit more knowledge about the walker ball. Pre-cut tennis balls
Walker balls are pre-ready and pre-cut tennis-ball that are used on the feet of a walker. The older people generally use it who don’t have enough strength to walk properly. It helps to walk faster.
Sometimes young kids use it. They feel restricted inside the kid’s walker. Ball walkers are free. Walker tennis balls don’t fit all types of walkers. You have to take the measure and select balls according to the size.
How do you Put Tennis Ball on Walker?
Does it seem tough? No, it is just a 2-minute task. At first, you may get it complex, but it will be easy after 2 times of practice. Let’s get the steps to put a tennis ball on the walker. How to cut tennis balls for walkers. Pre-cut tennis balls So follow the instruction
This is a straightforward way to cut your tennis ball. It easy peasy things you can do in your home or whenever you need them. Read our Black Tennis Balls on the walker.
Step 1: Stabilize the Tennis Ball
If you know how to stabilize, it will take just 30 minutes. If you a pre-stabilized ball, then you don’t need to do it.
2 Create a Hole
Now make an initial hole into the place where the cut will start. You can use a knife, nail, hammer, or any sharp tool.
3 Make an X
Not start from the whole and create an ‘X’ into the ball. Be careful while cutting. Most people feel it easy. But it is the toughest task.
4 Set the Ball
Now open up the flap and up the legs into the ball. Don’t open up too much. You can use tape or glue to ensure stability.
Should I Use Tennis Balls on Walker?
There is a controversy about this question. Some people take the use of walker ball positively, and some take it negatively.
Many people have some miserable experiences with a walker ball. Remember, you need to have some balance and know the way to use it. If you feel you can control use property, it makes your life easier, and then you can use tennis balls on the walker.
Question and Answer (FAQ)
Pre-cut tennis balls for classroom chairs?
There are many chairs in the classroom. It is crucial to know that you want to protect your floor or surface; you should use a pre-cut tennis ball. Further, we mentioned earlier how to cut a tennis ball on the walker, So, follow this instruction
Pre-cut black tennis balls?
All kinds of tennis balls are the same formula to make a pre-cut tennis ball on a walker. Nothing different with their color and size. So follow the step to make this
Pre-cut tennis balls for chair legs?
We use many chairs in our classroom, school, office, and we always notice that when we pull the chair or sit on the chair while seeing the little line. So it isn’t very comfortable, and your surface needs to protect or plastic. We recommend the please best way to the pre-cut tennis ball.
Pre-cut tennis ball for a walker?
First of all, choose a tennis ball, then go to the step by step 1 Stabilize the Tennis Ball, 2 Create a Hole, 3 Make an X, 4 Set the Ball. It is the best way to cut tennis balls for walkers. So enjoy your first pre-cut ball.
Pre-cut tennis balls Walmart
Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets; many stores, departments, grocery, etc. And most of them you get many pre-cut tennis balls here.
Pre-cut tennis balls for school chairs?
Every school has many chairs to sit down; these are necessary but not removable. To save your floor or sound, you should use a pre-cut tennis ball.
If you look at the positive sites, then the Alternative to Tennis Balls on Walker helps lead a smooth life. I have discussed the way to use it and the reasons to use it. Before you use them in your walker, learn about the ways and tips to use them. Hopefully, your life will be smoother by having a tennis ball in your walker.