Do your sweaty hands annoy you while playing tennis? Sometimes, they are the reason for losing an exciting game. Sweaty hands spoil your attention and decrease the flow of the game.
As a result, you won’t able to hut or defend perfectly. So, what’s the solution to this problem? The solution is the best grip for sweaty hands tennis. Tennis grips are special tennis tools designed for absorbing moisture and providing a better grip.
There are also some other advantages. It provides more stickiness and ensures comfort. However, we have received many emails for posting an article on the best grip tape for sweaty hands.
Best Tennis OverGrip for Sweaty Hands Reviews
After long research, we have ranked 10 products, that best tennis overgrips for sweaty hands. Now it’s time to share my suggested products. So, let’s get to the main point.
- Gamma Sports Supreme Overgrip Sporting
- YONEX Super GRAP 30-Pack Racket Grips
- Tourna Tac Tacky Feel Tennis Racket Grip
- Wilson Classic Contour Replacement Grip
- HEAD Leather Tour Tennis Racket Grip
- Wilson Pro Tennis Racquet Over Grip
1. 2015 Wilson Pro Tennis Racquet Overgrip 12 Pack
Searching for the best quality tennis grips for sweaty hands. Wilson pro overgrip is a must-have product appropriate for sporters of all ages and abilities.
The grips are of durable polyurethane and they are reusable. It’s the best tennis overgrip for sweaty hands. The ultra-thin construction also makes it people’s favorite.
Moreover, the high-stretch surface of the grip holds the comfortable feel even after a long period. The package comes with a bundle of 12 grips. So, get the grip today and improve your performance.
- Comes with a waterproof bag.
- Each pack contains 12 grips.
- The grips are reusable.
- Material: Polyurethane
- Pre-cut grips and finishing tape available.
- Unisex product and more appropriate for professionals
- Must store them at a reasonable temperature. Otherwise, it won’t be appropriate for use for a long period.
2. YONEX Super GRAP 30-Pack Racket Grips
Meet with Yonex’s #1 selling overgrip. Comparing the features, quality, and price we have ranked it as another best tennis racket grip for sweaty hands.
The main advantage of these grips is they can absorb perspiration and shock. So, no fear of losing control. Another is the best tennis replacement tape racquet-grip for sweaty hands, all this use in one solution.
The polyurethane construction ensures excellent comfort. Every pack contains 30 grips. You can use the grip for playing badminton, squash, racquetball, all racquet sports. So, no way to miss this product.
- Size: 0.6 mm thick, 25 mm width, and 1200 mm long.
- Pack of 2 sets, each set has 15 grip tapes.
- Appropriate for all types of racquet sports.
- Available in multiple colors. (But you have to notify them via email)
- Compatible with shock and moisture-absorbent technology.
- Provides great control and an outstanding feel.
- No complaint yet on the number one selling product.
3. Gamma Sports Supreme Overgrip Sporting Goods
If you are comparing in the crowd of brands, then Gamma stands out with its authentic products. Gamma Supreme is an ideal type of choice for overgrip. This overgrip is both excellent tacky and perfect sweat absorbent.
It’s the best tennis overgrip for sweaty hands in tennis. It has 6 different versatile colors for your choice. The grip is made of high-quality materials that are undoubtedly durable and long-lasting. Plus, this overgrip is extra large than other overgrips.
So, if you have a large handle on your racquet, then it’s not a big deal too.
- The overgrip has extra cushioning, so the player will feel quite comfortable while rough playing.
- This overgrip has a low stretchiness level.
- It comes in 3 different package offers- 15 pack, 3 pack and 30 pack.
- It has an extremely good tackiness and sweat absorbent system.
- Comes in versatile colors.
- Not for extremely humid weather.
4. TRIM-LOK Grip Wrap Tape
Our next overgrip is from the Trim-Lok brand. This grip tape offers the utmost grip experience you can ever have. You will be pleased with one feature of this product, that is you can use this grip tape in multi-purpose. Like racket handles, dumbbells, bike handles, and more.
This item has a rubber tacky surface that helps to keep your hands in place for a long time. The wrapping tape is also non-slippery and absorbs a lot of sweat. So, in any kind of weather, it can be your partner in-game.
- This tape is made of EPDM closed cell sponge rubber with HT PSA.
- The tape has a cushiony texture which makes the players comfortable.
- Very lightweight and durable for a long time.
- The tackiness of this tape makes a non-slip surface and prevents your hand from slipping.
- Very soft and comfortable hold.
- Can be used in multi-purpose.
- Gets dirty quickly.
5. Tourna Tac Tacky Feel Tennis Grip
In the top choice of overgrip, there must be this product from the Tourna. This overgrip has been seen in many rackets of professional players. Tourna Tac Tacky Feel Tennis Grip is immensely famous for its tackiness feeling.
The more you will sweat, the tackier grip you will get through the overgrip. It is called the best tennis grip tape for sweaty hands. It comes in only one light Blue color with its beautiful trademark.
- 10 XL strips of tape in one package.
- It has an extremely well tackiness feeling even if you sweat wildly.
- The wrapping tape is finely designed with comfort and durability.
- The tapes are very easily stretchable so you can put the tape on very easily at each angle.
- Multifunctional usage.
- Affordable price.
- Only one color is available.
6. Wilson Pro Tennis Racquet Over Grip
In the tennis world, the Wilson brand is a pioneer. Wilson Pro Tennis Racquet Over Grip is made of microfiber polyurethane material that is highly durable. This overgrip is super thin and stretches at the utmost level.
Roger Federer, Serena Williams, and many other masters of tennis played with this grip. The grip is extremely soft and very comfortable to hold. The material absorbs sweat well and creates a dry surface.
- The overgrip is very suitable for any kind of weather.
- Many renowned players used this grip tape.
- You will get the perfect hold even if the grips are worn out or dirty.
- Three packs(10 XL size) in one package.
- Versatile colors are available.
- Extremely durable.
- A bit expensive.
7. YONEX Super GRAP Tennis Overgrip
The brand YONEX is getting popular with professional players for the extremely good overgrip. This is one of the best tennis racquet grips for sweaty hands.
YONEX Super GRAP Tennis Overgrip is highly famous for its tackiness and strong grip on the racket. It is also, the best tennis replacement tape racquet grip for sweaty hands. This overgrip comes in 8 versatile colors so no worry if you are picky in colors.
The grip tape is very comfortable and soft. Yonex tennis grip tape is made of stretchy material so it’s very easy to put on the racket at all angles.
- This overgrip has an extremely well shock absorb system.
- It absorbs the sweat so well that players will feel always dry hands.
- The overgrip is made of stretchy and shock-absorbent materials.
- In one package 12 strips of tape are available.
- Variation of colors.
- Shock and sweat absorbent.
8. Mueller Pro Strips Finger Tape
This one is quite different in all of our product lists. Mueller produces anti-abrasion strips for many other body parts too. You can even cut the strips into size as necessary. It is the best tennis replacement tape racquet grip for sweaty hands
Finger tapes are necessary for gripping something like balls or rackets very firmly. It prevents blisters and scrapes on your hands. It comes in 0.5″ X 10 yds roll package.
- Very suitable for holding a baseball, cricket balls, any kind of rackets.
- These finger tapes prevent players’ fingers from getting blisters and calluses.
- It is 5 inches wide and comes in a 10-yard roll.
- You can cut the tapes as your necessary measurements.
- Comes in a sturdy case.
- Comfortable and dry.
- Quite expensive.
9. Wilson Classic Contour Replacement Tennis Racket Grip
First, I want to inform our readers that, this is the best tennis replacement grip for sweaty hands. Again we returned in another amazing product of Wilson. This classic grip tape is vastly known for its tackiness.
Both amateurs and professional players are in love with this grip tape. As this tape is made of highly stretched materials, users can very easily put it on their rackets. The tape lasts for a very long time.
- The grip tape is only available in black color.
- It absorbs sweat very well and makes the surface dry.
- This tape is quite soft and comfortable to hold.
- In cool and normal weather, this tape will give its utmost service.
- Comfortable hold.
- Very easy to put on.
- Takes time to dry out.
10. HEAD Leather Tour Tennis Racket Replacement Grip
Last yet not least product of our best tennis grip for sweaty hands comes from the HEAD. This grip tape is high quality and wallet-friendly. HEAD tennis grip tape is made of 100% authentic leather.
It allows the most comfortable and soft grip. Even in extremely hot weather, this grip tape shows its charisma well. It absorbs sweat or any kind of moisture.
- The grip tape is made of 100% soft leather which has enough elasticity.
- It has a very soft yet cushiony texture for players to hold.
- As it absorbs any moisture or sweat well, users will feel dry hands always.
- In any kind of weather, this grip tape is ideal.
- Soft cushiony texture.
- Affordable price.
- The upper layer may fade away with time.
Buying Guide for the Best Tennis Grip Tape for Sweaty Hands
Now it’s time to share some tips to help in purchasing the right product. So, have a look at the guide. all this guide will really help you a lot before and after use. which product is suitable for sweaty hands and which removes sweats on your hands. Read your other article best tennis balls for hard court.
The first thing to consider is the material of the product. Because material determines the durability of any product. I suggest buying any grip tape made of polyurethane or sponge rubber. Try to feel it and understand how sturdy it is
Almost every quality grip tape is reusable. But, there are limitations. Before purchasing one make sure the tape can provide long-lasting, multiple-time service.
One of the must-have features of grips tapes is the moisture-absorbent feature. As the tape is for sweaty hands, it must be able to absorb the sweat and keep your hands dry.
Some grip tapes are not soft and comfortable. Such tapes are useless. You won’t get a good grip and feel annoyed holding the tapes. Try to find one having a cushiony texture surface.
Price and Brand
We all know the market is a mixture of quality and wrecked products. So it’s better not to take risks by purchasing the non-brandy product. I have suggested 10 brandy products.
Consider another thing. For getting a brandy product, don’t select any ultra-expensive grip tape. You know you have to replace them. So, get one within a medium price range.
Best Tennis Overgrip for Sweaty Hands
What is the best tennis grip for sweaty hands?
I have already discussed the 10 best tennis racquet grips for sweaty hands. It’s hard to choose any single one as all of them are highly popular and famous. But among them “YONEX Super GRAP 30-Pack Racket Grips” this product is the best selling YONEX grips.
Why do you put an overgrip over the original grip?
Replacing a base grip is costlier and more difficult. So placing an overgrip is a wise decision. It provides almost the same feel as the base grip. Besides, they are inexpensive and easy to remove or attach.
Can I reuse grip tapes?
Yes, you can reuse grip tapes for a long time. But you must learn how to store it and consider the required temperature. If you can maintain them. properly and you must get a very long-lasting service from your grip tapes.
We are always concerned about our readers. So we have prepared this article after consulting 2 other professional tennis experts. So, you shouldn’t have any trust issues about our suggested best grip for sweaty hands tennis.
Read out the features carefully and have a look at the outlook and color. Select a certain one and hopefully, you won’t go wrong if you order from this post.
Before saying bye, I am suggesting another article, “Best tennis ball hoppers.”