Tennis is a performing game where you need proof of your quality to use the quality tennis racket. We know that a tennis racket is the most important piece of equipment for playing tennis. We got many emails reviewing the head ti s6 vs Babolat pure drive tennis racquet.
So head ti s6 and Babolat pure drive both are great choices for casual players who want to elevate their playing for the next level. However, we compared both these rackets to why and what benefit you’ll get from theirs. Let’s go to read out and choose which one is better for you!.
Head ti s6 vs Babolat Pure Drive Which one is best for you!
Table of Contents
Both are excellent tennis racquets for progress players. But believe that a racket is one kind of implement that helps you to reach your goal. Practice and improve your game! Good Luck!
1. HEAD Ti.S6 Tennis Racquet – Strung
Head ti s6 tennis racquet is one of the revolutionary rackets. Because it contains a combination of titanium and graphite. Titanium and graphite both create a light tennis racket. Titanium provides strength and graphite gives a great feeling.
It is very stable and very good to play with and durable. However, this racquet has string materials that are made of synthetic gut. It is a lighter racket for the powerful who clearly loves lightweight so is that for you. Because this racquet is designed for lighter but slightly heavier.
On the other hand, it reduces the ping sound from the stings and lessens the vibration you feel. We recommended the replacement of the string of this racket, it is a head FXP tour tennis string. Additionally, does it come with a racquet bag? Yes, it’s come with a racquet bag.
The most player like its vibration dampener as it reduces ping sound from the strings & also diminishes the vibration you feel.
- Weight and Dimensions: It is 28 x 11 x 0.6 inches; 8 Ounces
- Head size: The head size is 115 square inches and is 1″
- String Pattern: It is a 16×19
- Material: Composite
- It is an extra-long length and lightweight
- It is made of the synthetic gut
- It helps you improve your game initially
- Lightweight and comfortable
- The string material is made of Synthetic Gut
- An anti-vibration attachment
- Head has not produced a frame
- Ti.S6 does not come with a cover.
2. Babolat Pure Drive 2022 Tennis Racquet
If you are a professional tennis player or have some knowledge about tennis then you must have heard about this legendary tennis racquet. With an ideal string pattern, comfortable grip, and sturdy construction the tennis racket is a perfect option for players of all levels.
It is not a pre-strung racket but it comes strung. The overall design of the racket is beautiful and surely holding it you’ll get a professional feel. We also noticed every hit was perfect and the overall weight distribution is great. Let’s learn a bit more about it.
It is a solid tennis racket, it comes with a generic power string. But is not pre-strung. Otherwise, this string is a really good and better string. Are you an intermediate tennis player it would be your first choice? We recommended for intermediate players undoubted selection without any hesitation.
A generic power string from Wilson for the best string for this racket.
- Weight and Dimensions: It’s 318g (Strung) and the package dimension is 20.9 x 5.1 x 1 inch.
- Head size: The racket has a head size of 100 square inches which is perfect for all types of players.
- String Pattern: The bat is equipped with 16 Mains x 19 Crosses string. Surely, it will provide great spin and distribute the weight perfectly.
- Material: The tennis racket is made of premium quality graphite and according to the reviewers the longevity of the racket is appreciated.
- Stylish blue and black color construction.
- Every hit is smooth and powerful.
- Easy to hold with great balance.
- It has diamond-shaped grommets for increased power & a larger sweet spot.
- It can complement multiple ability levels and game styles
- Didn’t use the latest graphene technology
Comparison between head ti s6 Versus Babolat Pure drive
Best tennis racquet never becomes famous its brand but Brand show it’s model. Here the Head and the Babolat is an amazing tennis racket that they were proof of ago. Head ti s6 is best for beginner or intermediate tennis players and it’s specially designed for start-level children.
Some beginners commented that it helped and improved their game tremendously. So we think you got the point about it. Highly recommended, It will definitely change your game.
On the other hand, Babolat has various models of tennis rackets, every racket or model is extra features that help you to better perform on the court. So this Babolat pure drive is absolutely intermediate-level and advanced player. Because who has tennis experience and played a match before and got intermediate level and a better serious recreational player.
It is specially designed for intermediate-level players so in order to play, you must choose it anytime.
Check out the Babolat another model review. Babolat drive max 110 tennis racquet review
Babolat Pure Drive
It is a sky blue color and a highly anticipated tennis racket. It is great playing and its intoxicating power levels. You will love its ability to make you feel like crushing the ball. Babolat pure drive is a spin-changing string setup but you would have the ability to control the power. To point out that it is an easy power, spin-friendly, and all-around easy to use.
It is a lighter tennis racket with more power and powerful but it a slightly heavier. It is specially designed for people who thought the ti6 was too light, the number of players reviewed and commented is an excellent racket with better string and fame.
Which one is best for you Head ti s6 vs Babolat Pure Drive? here is the question are you a beginner? you should select the head ti s6 but if you are intermediate you must select the Babolat pure drive.